STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE COOKIES – EASY

Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies...what else do I need to say? These super soft cookies combine three of my favorites (strawberries, cookies, and cheesecake) in one scrupmtious bite! Of course they are extra cute for Valentines Day I promise they will hit the spot all year long!

I’m telling you all of my recipes are easy! How about Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies, that begin with a cake mix? I always have great intentions of making an amazingly elaborate dessert. I dream these desserts up in my mind and they are beautiful. Then before I know it the kids are getting off the bus and it’s time for chores, piano practice and never ending homework. Since I didn’t have time to make cheesecake, I settled on making Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies instead. Not only are they delicious, they are pretty cute too!

 I’m a die hard chocolate fan, so I had to make a half of the cookie batch with semi-sweet chocolate chips and the other half with white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. After sampling several of each kind of cookie (why do I do that?), I still can’t decide which I like better! If you decide to make both versions of this cookie, let me know which you like best!


Ingredients

  • 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
  • ½ c. butter, room temperature
  • 1 egg
  • 1 c. white or semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 c. macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
  • 1 15 oz. box strawberry cake mix
  • ¼ c. powdered sugar
  • ⅛ c. Valentines sprinkles


Instructions

  1. Beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth. Add egg and mix again.
  2. Add dry cake mix and mix until combined.
  3. Add semi-sweet or white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Stir to incorporate.
  4. For cookies into 1 inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar and then in Valentines Sprinkles.
  5. Place cookies on a cookie sheet and refrigerate for about and hour, or freeze for 15 minutes.
  6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  7. Place cookie balls onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
  8. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
  9. Sprinkle additional Valentines Sprinkles on cookies if you want a few extra! Who doesn’t want extra sprinkles?


Thanks done share recipes to : www.littledairyontheprairie.com/strawberry-cheesecake-cookies/