Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies

I have an arsenal of go-to recipes that I rely on for last-minute parties and such. Cake mix cookies are one of my favorites. Did you know that you can start with a box of cake mix and turn it into the softest, most delicious cookie ever? You can. And it's so easy too!
Most of my cake mix recipes call for cream cheese but I found myself in a pinch and decided to try substituting peanut butter for the cream cheese.  My eyes have since been opened to a whole new world of possibilities.

Today I'm sharing these amazing Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies and if you're a peanut butter and chocolate lover - you might as well put these on your to-do list right now.
The recipe couldn't be any easier. It starts with a box of cake mix - I used milk chocolate but German chocolate, dark chocolate - any of these will do perfectly. I added a few pantry ingredients like peanut butter, vanilla extract, butter, and an egg and stirred in milk chocolate chips to finish it off. So what is that? 6 INGREDIENTS.


Ingredients

  • 1 15.25 oz box of chocolate cake mx 
  • 8 tbsp butter, melted 
  • 1 egg, room temperature 
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract 
  • 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter 
  • 1 cup milk chocolate chips

Instructions

  1. Beat butter, egg, vanilla, and peanut butter together in a large bowl.  I use my stand mixer. 
  2. Add cake mix, half of the box at a time, mixing until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips  by hand. 
  3. Refrigerate the cookie dough for at least one hour and then roll dough into 1 inch balls. 
  4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
  5. Place dough balls onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 9 minutes - you don't want the cookies to brown at all on the bottom. 
  6. Let cookies cool on a baking sheet for several minutes before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely. 
  7. Makes 3 dozen cookies.
  8. These cookies are best warm out of the oven - as all cookies are - but will stay fresh for at least 1 week in an airtight container.  
  9. I guarantee you're going to find yourself making this recipe again and again! So easy and so delicious, it's hard not to!


thanks done share recipes to : www.ebay.com/gds/Peanut-Butter-Milk-Chocolate-Cake-Mix-Cookies-/10000000207178163/g.html?roken2=ti.pVHJpc2ggUm9zZW5xdWlzdA==