Irish Oatmeal

A warm bowl of Irish Oatmeal is perfect on a chilly morning! Steel cut oats with brown sugar, cinnamon, and raisins - filling and delicious!


Irish Oatmeal


Most weekday mornings in this house are so busy and rushed we enjoy toast, fruit, or cold cereal before everyone runs out the door. The boys, of course, choose their favorite cereal. Paul makes his traditional coffee in his travel mug on his way to work. I usually have toast with apple butter and a piece of fruit with my coffee.

I miss oatmeal so much, you guys!

I really don't know why I have it stuck in my head that oatmeal takes so much longer than any of the things I listed above. Well... I suppose it does take a *smidge* longer than just pouring out cereal and milk into a bowl. Really though, you just stir it together in the pot and let it do its thing. Not hard, Kel. ??
Read more �