Mango Pineapple Smoothie Bowl

I�ve function a major smoothie bowl addict. I could consume ane for breakfast pretty much every unmarried day, as well as a lot of mornings recently�I bring been doing but that. Acai as well as pitaya bowls are also everywhere inwards San Diego, as well as then I�ve been picking upwards my fair part of the bowls at local juice bars too.

I honey making them at home, though, where I tin dismiss brand them but equally thick as well as creamy equally I similar them, amongst alllll the toppings that I want, using whichever fruits my catch desires. This classic acai bowl is a practiced identify to get-go the smoothie bowl obsession, but I intend the berry pitaya smoothie bowl as well as peanut butter acai bowl are to a greater extent than frequent favorites of mine � you lot know I can�t resist a lilliputian peanut butter ;)

But for these super warm summertime months, amongst those mornings where I wake upwards already sweating, I needed something fifty-fifty to a greater extent than refreshing � something to a greater extent than tropical, bright, as well as fresh. Enter: the mango pineapple smoothie bowl, A.K.A. a opor-garai to a tropical isle inwards a bowl. It�s as well as then irresistibly brilliant as well as fresh, it screams summer.

Bonus: it�s exclusively 4 ingredients! Banana, mango, pineapple, kokosnoot milk, inwards a blender, pureed �til smooth. That�s it. I gave measurements of how I create it, but seriously guys, experience costless to fly this as well as add together a chip to a greater extent than pineapple or mango if you lot prefer one, or add together about other banana for extra creaminess.


Ingredients

  • 1 banana frozen
  • 1 loving cup frozen mango
  • 1 loving cup frozen pineapple
  • �-? loving cup kokosnoot milk or milk of choice
  • Coconut granola & fresh fruit, to top

Instructions

  1. Combine all ingredients except for the toppings inwards a blender. Puree until completely polish - the mixture should move real thick. Add a behave on to a greater extent than liquid if necessary to instruct it to blend completely smooth, or if you lot wishing a thinner smoothie.
  2. Transfer to a private serving bowl as well as add together toppings. Enjoy immediately!

Recipe Notes
Nutritional information does non include toppings.

Thanks done part recipes to : https://www.bakerita.com/mango-pineapple-smoothie-bowl/