RED VELVET CAKE MIX COOKIES

Can I tell you a secret?  I love to bake, but every now and then I am just not in the mood to spend a long time in the kitchen or I just don’t have time.  So when I need a quick and simple dessert, I love to use a box of cake mix to whip up a batch of cookies.  The wonderful thing about this recipe is that the cookies do not turn out cakey at all, they taste just like a regular cookie.

Every single time I make these no one has a clue they were made with a cake mix.  And I’m totally okay with not telling my secret.  Well, I guess I’m telling that secret now.


INGREDIENTS

1 (16.5-ounce) box red velvet cake mix
⅓ cup oil
2 large eggs
1 cup white chocolate chips

INSTRUCTIONS

Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix, oil, and eggs and mix until fully combined. Add in the white chocolate chips and fold into the dough until well combined. Scoop two tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets, making sure to leave a little room between each one.
Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes or until the tops of the cookies are set. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for 5-10 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer them to a wire rack to finish cooling.

NOTES

Cookies may be stored in an airtight container on the counter for up to 5 days.

Thanks done share recipes to : https://www.livewellbakeoften.com/red-velvet-cake-mix-cookies/