Caramel Apple Popcorn

This Caramel Apple Popcorn is so easy on the stove top! Classic caramel mixed with popcorn and dried apple and roasted in the oven - the perfect fall treat!


Caramel Apple Popcorn



Have you ever made homemade caramel popcorn before? It honestly never crossed my mind to try it - we always bought it or had it given to us in those Christmas tins. When I was a kid, this was a popular gift for pastor's families apparently! We would be given quite a few of those tins every year and they were always divided into three sections - regular butter popcorn, cheddar popcorn, and caramel popcorn. My brother, sister, and I devoured them all - ha!

I came across a simple recipe for homemade caramel popcorn and I really didn't know it was this easy to make. I'm telling you too, there is NOTHING that compares to the flavor of this batch homemade to anything you could buy in the store. You really don't realize how long those bags have been sitting on the shelf, but it really doesn't matter - they've been made to be shelf stable for a LONG time.


caramel apple popcorn recipe


Read more �