Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast


This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Redpack. The opinions and text are all mine.

This Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast is absolutely mouth watering! Seared roast beef slow cooks with crushed tomatoes and spices, and is served over pasta - perfect for both a weeknight meal or a holiday dinner!

Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast


I realized as I was preparing this recipe that its been a LONG time since I made a pot roast for my family. I've been on a casserole kick lately, mainly because they're filling for at least 4 people, and I've had so many fun ideas to try out in hopes of sharing them with you all.

Pot roasts are very easy to make and even before I become Crockpot-obessed, slow-cooking them was always my preferred cooking method. A large cut of beef like that is just made perfect and delcious cooked low and slow in a Crockpot. You might be tempted, however, to just throw the beef into the pot and go.

Don't do it!


Italian pot roast slow cooker

Read more �