Best Ever Thanksgiving Recipes Roundup

My favorite Thanksgiving recipes all in one post!





I hope you have enjoyed all the fall recipes I've shared with you lovely readers this season! I update this post each year with as a reference guide with all Thanksgiving recipes in one post. With Turkey Day just a few days away, I just would like to wish each and every one of you and blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. 

Here is a roundup of my Thanksgiving recipes all in one place! Happy cooking!


Appetizers
My family likes to munch from the moment we all get together! It doesn't help that the yummy turkey smell hits you when you walk through the door at my mom's house. That gets our tummies growling! Here are some great apps to calm the hungry masses!

Cranberry Ambrosia Salad





Autumn Cheesecake Dip







Creamy Shrimp Dip







Crockpot Hot Bacon Cheddar Dip







Avocado Hummus





Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dip







Side Dishes
Honestly? I think I look forward to the yummy side dishes more than the actual turkey! The Layered Sweet Potato Casserole tops my list for sure. They make great leftovers, too!


Crockpot Brown Sugar Acorn Squash







Maple Walnut Sweet Potato Skins






Layered Sweet Potato Casserole







Brown Sugar Carrots & Cranberries







Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole







Homemade Creamed Corn in the Crockpot







Sweet Balsamic Butternut Squash







Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole


Caesar Green Bean Casserole




Slow Cooker Cornbread Stuffing





Main Dish
Of course I included my favorite roast turkey recipe, as well as some alternatives - who says it HAS to be turkey? Depending on the size of your crowd, you might need to plan a second main dish to feed them all - there's only so much oven space!


Super Moist Roasted Turkey Breast




Crockpot Thanksgiving Dinner



Fruit & Wild Rice Stuffed Cornish Hens








Roasted Garlic Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken







Creamy Baked Ziti







Desserts
There's more to Thanksgiving dessert than pumpkin pie! Here are some amazing and festive sweets to go with your after dinner coffee.


Pastor's Wife Apple Crumb Pie







Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Pudding







Crockpot Apple Pie







Sweet Potato Streusel Pie







Pumpkin Butterscotch Bundt Cake







Pumpkin Pie Crumb Cake







Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Salted Caramel Frosting




Pumpkin Cheesecake Coffee Cake







Yum!! I'm so excited for tomorrow's feast! What dish is your favorite?


Don't miss another Mostly Homemade Mom recipe! Click here to have recipes delivered by email. Or, you can follow along via FacebookPinterestTwitterInstagram, or Google+ - I'd love to connect with you!

{linking up!}