THIN MINT CHEESECAKE BROWNIE CAKE

It is officially cookie season.  Yes, I realize that we just technically left cookie season behind.  I’m not talking about holiday cookies though.  It’s that time of year when those cute little girls come up to you with those big eyes and ask you to spend all your hard earned cash on tiny little boxes of cookies. You know what I’m talking about, right?

I have no trouble saying no to the parents or the teenagers that ask me to buy cookies.  It’s those little bitty girls with their sweet smiles and big eyes that get me. I mean, how do you say no to that? Yesterday,  I had a few older girls ask at church.  Not gonna lie. It was easy to say no.  The table of bigger girls at the grocery store were easy to avoid too.  Just keep your head down and bolt for the open grocery store door. Check and check.

There is one other family at church with a little brown haired girl that is selling cookies. I’m telling you, if she asks, I’m going to be a goner because she is such a cutie.  Lucky for me (and my wallet) I got through another Sunday without seeing her cute little eyes.  I guess that is one of the benefits about helping in one of the nursery classes. By the time I get out of there, everyone has already left the building. Hooray! My wallet is safe for one more day. 


Ingredients

  • 1 Pillsbury Thin Mints® Brownie Mix
  • 1 - 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 3/4 teaspoon mint extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 - 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed & divided
  • green gel food coloring
  • 21 thin mint cookies
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips
  • 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
  • green sprinkles

Instructions

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Spray the sides with nonstick baking spray.
  2. Make the brownie mix according to the package directions. Spread in the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 30-32 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
  3. Unlatch the pan and run a knife around the edges. Flip the brownie over and pull the parchment paper off. Place the brownie back on the bottom of the springform pan and latch the sides on again.
  4. Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add the mint and vanilla extract and beat again.
  5. Fold in 2 cups of Cool Whip gently. Add green gel color and mix in until you get your desired green color.
  6. Chop up 15 of the thin mint cookies and gently stir them into the cheesecake mixture. Spread the cheesecake on top of the cooled brownie. Refrigerate for at least one hour before removing the sides of the springform pan.
  7. Place the chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds. Stir until melted and creamy. Let cool for a few minutes before spreading it evenly on top of the cheesecake.
  8. Cut the remaining cookies in half and place them evenly around the top of the cheesecake edge.
  9. Use a piping bag and icing tip #18 to pipe the remaining Cool Whip in between the cookies. Top with sprinkles.


thanks done share recipes to : https://insidebrucrewlife.com/2017/01/thin-mint-cheesecake-brownie-cake/