The Best and The Easiest Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes

As a kid, I was obsessed with Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Every Friday night at 8pm on the dot I’d be parked in front of the TV ready to see what Sabrina was cookin’ up with her talking cat, Salem. I even had a Sabrina the Teenage Witch “Witchcraft” book that I read religiously, concocting science experiments in the name of witchcraft.

I was… an interesting child.

Back then, I would dream of being a witch so I could do cool things like teleport and have a pet that communicates eloquently with me. I’d also use my witch powers to avoid doing homework or clone myself since I always wanted a twin. You know, normal pre-teen witch stuff.

But now, I really want to summon my witchy powers. Witches have all the cool spells and magic, and I desperately want that. I want to look at a vacuum and have it suddenly start self-vacuuming my house. I want to blink at the dishes and have them be done and *shudder* put away. And I want to be able to walk into my closet, whisper a phrase and be transported anywhere in time, anywhere in the world without having to spend an eight hour flight next to someone who sniffs constantly and won’t let me out to pee.


Ingredients

  • 4 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate (like by Baker's or Ghirardelli)
  • ½ cup butter (I used unsalted)
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 egg yolks
  • 6 Tbsp flour
  • 2 tsp vanilla
  • Pinch salt
  • Ice cream and chocolate syrup for garnish, optional


  • Instructions


  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Liberally grease 4 baking dishes or ramekins.
  2. In a microwaveable bowl, melt together the chocolate and butter on HIGH for 1 minute or until chocolate is smooth and butter has melted. Whisk the chocolate until mixture has combined and is smooth and glossy.
  3. Add in the powdered sugar, eggs, egg yolks and vanilla, stirring to combine. Lastly, add in the flour and pinch of salt until a thick batter forms.
  4. Portion the batter evenly among the ramekins and bake for approx. 13-15 minutes or until the edges are firm and set but the center is still soft. Let the cakes stand for about 2 minutes before carefully running a knife along the edge of the ramekin and releasing the cake gently onto a plate. Top with ice cream and chocolate sauce, if desired. Serve immediately.


thanks done share recipes to : https://thedomesticrebel.com/2015/07/15/perfect-molten-lava-cakes/