MINI OREO CHEESECAKE RECIPE

Sometimes you just need something amazing, but simple to satisfy that sweet tooth and this mini oreo cheesecake recipe does just that. I think you will love it.

I mean… if you love oreos…

and you love cheesecake…

but who doesn’t love that? 🙂

I am a huge cheesecake fan. I don’t eat it very often, but when I do… I fall in love every single time. Don’t you? Oreos… oh I can’t keep them in my house. You would think it would be the 8 kids that devours them, but it is me that has the problem. I can’t just eat one (or 2 or 3) oreos. I just love them, so this easy mini oreo cheesecake recipe is simply fabulous!


INGREDIENTS

  • 16 Oreos: (12 left whole, and 4 chopped/crushed)
  • 2 – 8oz packages cream cheese (can use ⅓ less fat for a lighter version),
  • bring to room temperature
  • ½ cup sugar
  • ½ tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
  • ½ cup sour cream (can use light sour cream for a lighter version)
  • Pinch of salt

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 275 F.
  2. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners. I Love these rainbow foil cupcake liners. Place 1 whole Oreo in the bottom of each tin.
  3. In a large bowl combine the cream cheese with the sugar (add gradually) and vanilla while continuing beating.
  4. Next add the in the beaten eggs, scrapping down the sides if needed.
  5. Add the sour cream and salt to the cream cheese mixture.
  6. Finally, add the chopped cookie pieces by stirring them in by hand.
  7. Pour the batter into the prepared tins, filling each almost to the top.
  8. Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set, for about 22 to 25 minutes.
  9. Let them cool in the tins for about 15 minutes before transferring them onto a plate.
  10. Put them in a refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving. You can also put in the freezer for a quicker setting time.


thanks done share recipes to : https://www.eatingonadime.com/oreo-cheesecake-recipe/