Easter Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Eggs

You need something tasty, easy and very sweet for these holidays which are almost here. Of course you want to make something which looks nice and decorative too so I think I have perfect choice for you Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Eggs.


Easter is holiday when family is together so you really need something sweet to surprise your lovers. I think my family will be very surprised and satisfied with these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Eggs. If you don’t know how to surprise your friends and family I think that this dessert is perfect choice. My family really likes peanut butter and first time I have made this recipe that was love at first bite. You can make it different shapes but today I am making it in egg shape because of Easter.

You need just a few ingredients to make these tasty eggs creamy peanut butter, powdered sugar, butter, milk and chocolate chips. I really like recipes like this one because you have so many options for decorating. You can find and buy decoration but you can do on your own. These luscious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Eggs are perfect for the holiday parties, for gift-giving or for any occasion. My children really like this chocolate and peanut butter combination. You can make it very quickly for about ten minutes and you will get very delicious dessert. I think these eggs are really good choice for Easter. There are many similar chocolates in shops out there but I always like more when I can make something in my kitchen especially when it is quickly.

Easter is almost here. You know what that means, time for the Easter Bunny to leave children all sorts of candy treats in their Easter baskets. The best treat I could think of was the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Eggs. I hope you enjoy these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Eggs as much as I do. They are little bites of heaven! Easy recipe for a fun Easter treat!


INGREDIENTS

  • For peanut butter eggs:
  • 3 cups powdered sugar
  • 1 ½ cup creamy peanut butter
  • ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • 1 cup mini chocolate chips
  • For glaze:
  • 12 oz milk chocolate chips
  • Blue, yellow, pink candy melts, optional


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Stir together powdered sugar, peanut butter, melted butter and milk, just to combine
  2. Stir in mini chocolate chips
  3. On a floured surface, roll the dough out to desired thickness
  4. Using egg shaped cookie cutter out the eggs and place egg on a cookie sheet
  5. Freeze peanut butter eggs for an hour
  6. Melt the chocolate
  7. Using a fork, dip each egg into melted chocolate to cover completely
  8. Transfer chocolate coated eggs to parchment or wax paper to cool or refrigerate until chocolate has set
  9. Decorate as desired. I used melted candy melts in sandwich bags with the corner snipped of to "pipe" designs on the eggs
  10. Store eggs in the fridge or freeze for longer storage


thanks done share recipes to : yummiestfood.com/easter-peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-eggs/