Delicious Cranberry Sauce

Today I�m super excited to present y'all how to brand delicious cranberry sauce inwards less than fifteen minutes flat! I kid y'all not. This flavorful side dish is quick as well as slow to make, as well as it�s absolutely fabulous. No traditional Thanksgiving dinner would locomote consummate without succulent roast turkey, scrumptious stuffing, fluffy mashed potatoes, homemade gravy, buttery Parker House Rolls, as well as perfect homemade cranberry sauce. Yum, yum!

In my mind�s oculus I tin yet encounter my grandmother�s long formal dining tabular array inwards the centre of her golden-lit dining room. That infinite wasn�t huge, but it was filled to the brim alongside family, love, laughter as well as plenty fabulous nutrient to feed a neighborhood. I shout upwards 1 side dish that ever stood out � beautiful jellied cranberry sauce that glistened as well as glowed only similar a gem. If I could plow dorsum the hands of time, I would dearest to relish 1 to a greater extent than Thanksgiving dinner alongside my grandmother. I�d hug her tight as well as say her 1 time to a greater extent than only how much she agency to me. I�d say her that I think of her all the time, as well as how much she�s influenced my life inwards such a deep as well as meaningful way. Whenever I�m inwards my kitchen cooking upwards meals inspired past times her, I experience her loving presence correct past times my side.


Ingredients

  • 12 ounces fresh cranberries
  • 1/2 loving cup water
  • 1/2 loving cup raw unfiltered apple tree juice
  • 1 + 1/4 cups granulated sugar
  • 1 pinch bounding main salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon soil cinnamon

Instructions

  1. Add H2O as well as apple tree juice to a medium saucepot. Bring to a boil. 
  2. Add sugar, bounding main tabular array salt as well as cinnamon. Stir briefly. Add cranberries as well as provide to a gentle boil.
  3. Allow mixture to simmer for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally as well as gently popping a few cranberries past times lightly pressing the dorsum of your wooden spoon against the sides of your saucepot. Once your cranberry sauce has reached the desired thickness it's done!  Remove the pan from heat.
  4. Allow the cranberry sauce to cool completely. Transfer to a serving dish as well as refrigerate until laid to serve. In a covered container your cranberry sauce volition remain fresh inwards the fridge for upwards to 10 days.
  5. courses lunch, dinner, holiday, party

cuisine american

Thanks done percentage recipes to : https://www.confettiandbliss.com/recipes/food/cranberry-sauce/