Creamy Matcha Dark-Green Tea Popsicles � Dairy-Free As Well As Sugar-Free

I�m officially naming this the �Summer of Popsicles� hither on the blog. And inwards my life. Normally I endeavour to post service a fiddling variety, as well as then I hesitated on sharing back-to-back popsicle recipes. Also, I convey a running listing of novel dishes as well as treats on the back-burner correct immediately but waiting impatiently to hold out added to my virtual recipe box. They�ll but convey to wait. These creamy, dreamy matcha popsicles need to hold out shared. And made. By everyone. Everywhere. Right now.

I beloved matcha. You tin belike tell past times the expose of matcha recipes on this blog. I convey most 100 to a greater extent than ideas floating some happily inwards my caput correct now. This is what happens whenever I become a shipment of my favorite matcha greenish tea from Pure Matcha (it actually is my favorite, as well as no they are non paying me to country that). Luckily the matcha itself is giving me a overnice boost of calm, focused liberate energy to entertain all of these delicious ideas.


Matcha Green Tea Popsicles � Vegan as well as Date-Sweetened

Makes half dozen � 8 popsicles

1 loving cup kokosnoot cream*
1/3 loving cup cashews, preferably soaked four hours**
1/2 loving cup water
1/2 loving cup soft as well as pitted medjool dates, packed
1 tbsp matcha greenish tea powder
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
optional: 1 tbsp vodk4

Instructions:

Drain as well as rinse the cashews as well as add together them to your blender alongside the remaining ingredients. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes until completely smooth. Pour the liquid into popsicle molds as well as freeze for several hours or overnight.
* Use amount fatty kokosnoot milk as well as scoop the cream off the transcend (it helps to refrigerate it overnight, this volition dissever the cream from the liquid) or role canned kokosnoot cream.

**A high speed blender is best for whirling those soaked cashews into cream. If you lot don�t mean value your blender tin create the job, endeavour substituting three tablespoons of raw cashew butter inwards house of the cashews.

Thanks done part recipes to : https://feedingyourbeauty.com/2016/07/30/creamy-matcha-green-tea-popsicles-dairy-free-and-sugar-free/amp/