WEIGHT WATCHERS PIZZA DOUGH

I looooooooove pizza. Like, soooooo much. It ranks up there with my top foods: brownies, pie, Taco Bell, sourdough bread, wine, and pizza. If I never had to worry about calories or cholesterol or diabetes, I’d only eat those things, for real. I’d toast up bread for breakfast, hit Taco Bell for lunch, and make homemade pizza every night for dinner.

When I decided that this year was the year of ME (and, BTW, I’m still struggling to get on the train) I was immediately sad because I figured I couldn’t ever have pizza again. That thought was immediately pushed out of my head because the second you say “never” is the second I eat an entire large on the way home from the pizza parlor. I can have pizza, in moderation. Can I have pizza every day? No. Every week? Probably not, unless it’s only 1 slice and I save up my calories for it.

Now, if I can have my pizza every week, save up the calories, but still eat something healthier? THAT is a total win, and that is this pizza crust recipe.

I’m calling this Weight Watchers Pizza Dough, but it’s also called 2-ingredient pizza dough or skinny pizza crust or so many other things. I didn’t invent this recipe (I have no idea who did) but I’m sharing it because it’s absolutely genius.


INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 cup 0% (nonfat) Plain Greek Yogurt
  • 1 cup self-rising flour (see note)

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
  2. Stir together yogurt and flour until a thick dough forms. Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until it forms a dough ball.
  3. Place ball on a sheet of parchment paper. Roll out to desired size (approximately 10-inches diameter). Place on a baking sheet or pizza pan/stone. Top with desired toppings.
  4. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until crust is browned and cooked through.

NOTES:
Without toppings, the entire crust has 12 WW SP on Freestyle.
Don’t have self-rising flour? See how to make self-rising flour here.
For a crunchier crust: pre-bake the crust for 10 minutes, then add the toppings, then bake until toppings are hot and melted and crust is done.

Thanks done share recipes to : https://www.crazyforcrust.com/weight-watchers-pizza-dough/