Peanut Butter Bread

This easy recipe for Peanut Butter Bread is perfect for a quick breakfast or brunch! I love one-bowl recipes like this!



All of my boys, including my husband, are absolutely obsessed with all things peanut butter. Now I like peanut butter, but I'm not sure if it was the sheer amount of PB & J sammies I consumed as a kid or what - it's definitely not an obsession of mine.

I can personally attest, I would eat this Peanut Butter Bread any day of the week for a quick breakfast or snack before bed! I love how mildly sweet it is. Just enough that you can eat it plain, but slather on pat of softened butter and you've just created heaven right there at your kitchen counter!


Peanut Butter Bread




You will absolutely love how this bread only need ONE BOWL to mix up and then pour into your loaf pan. I couldn't tell you the last baked good recipe I made that only needed one bowl. I'm usually breaking out all of my mixing bowls, including my stand mixer, during a baking session.

Well hallelujah, not this beautiful bread! Just add the ingredients as listed in the recipe card below, beat with a hand mixer until well combined, and pour into a greased loaf pan. I'd bet this recipe would make great muffins, too!
Read more �