CHEWY, FUDGY FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE COOKIES

Chewy, Fudgy Flourless Chocolate Cookies are a naturally gluten free chocolate cookie that only takes five ingredients to make. Flourless chocolate cookies are a crowd and family favorite because nothing beats the extremely decadent chocolate taste. Give them a try and I promise you will make these Chewy, Fudge Flourless Chocolate Cookies time and time again!

Flourless chocolate cookies are like little puffs of chocolate gooeyness. They are so addictive I can take down six without coming up for air. With the added bonus of being easy to make, I can whip up another batch quickly, and no one is wiser to the damage I’ve done. It’s important to have thorough quality control, right?

My chewy, fudgy flourless chocolate cookies taste exactly like a gluten-full version I compulsively made when I was little. I coined them “Chocolate Specials,” and Chocolate Specials and I had quite a special relationship.

When I was nine I compiled my first cookbook. It was entitled…wait for it…MY FAVORITE RECIPES. I laboriously went through all my Mom’s cookbooks and transcribed my top favorites in beautiful, bubbly handwriting. Hence the catchy title.

Apparently to make the cut for my first and only addition of MY FAVORITE RECIPES a certain adjective was paramount. Chocolate pancakes, chocolate drop quickies, chocolate brownie pudding, and chocolate specials all made the cut.

When I was bored I would thumb through my collection and contemplate what I wanted to make, with a big emphasis on the I. If I wanted to cook something, Mom wasn’t breaking from her 15 loads of laundry to supervise proper techniques. My siblings and I just went in the kitchen and cooked or baked independently whenever the fancy struck. And I’m sure we all did a stellar job leaving no evidence behind.


Ingredients

  • 3 cups powdered sugar
  • 2/3 cup Dutch processed cocoa powder, (can substitute regular unsweetened baking cocoa too)
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 3 large egg whites, room temperature
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • US Customary - Metric

Instructions

  1. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and SPRAY with nonstick spray.
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together powder sugar, salt, and cocoa powder. Stir in egg whites and vanilla extract until the batter is completely moistened. It will be very thick. Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
  3. Spoon the batter on the sprayed parchment lined sheets, 12 mounds per sheet. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Let the cookie sheets rest for 30 minutes before baking. The cookies will almost develop a crust on them.* Bake for 10-12 minutes until tops are glossy and lightly cracked. The edges will be set and the middle slightly undercooked.
  4. Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet before gently transferring them to a cooling rack to finish cooling.


❉DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? DON'T FORGET TO GIVE IT A STAR RATING AND COMMENT BELOW!❉
Recipe Notes
*If you skip letting them sit out for 30 minutes, they will still turn out fine. They will have a slightly different appearance and spread a bit more while baking.

Thanks done share recipes to : https://www.mamagourmand.com/chewy-fudgy-flourless-chocolate-cookies/