CANNOLI DIP

For as much as I claim to love desserts dips I’ve seriously been neglecting them as of late. I had to check my recipe archives to be sure, but my last dessert dip was posted all the way back at the beginning of March.

So, clearly, this easy cannoli dip was more than called for.

And if you’re like me and haven’t fully come to terms with the fact that we’re almost half way through the month of May (!!) that means it’s been two whole months since I whipped up something sweet and dippable.

Like, seriously.

Time, you need to slow your roll.

Wait, are the cool kids still saying “slow your roll”?

Yes?

Maybe no?

Guess I’ll just have to cross my fingers and hope for the best, cause I’m just not ready to upgrade my slang and use “on fleek” in a sentence.

Anywho, where was I?

Oh, right – DIP!


ingredients

  • 1 cup ricotta
  • 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
  • waffle cones broken
  • US CUSTOMARY - METRIC

instructions

Using a stand mixer (or a hand mixer + large bowl), add in ricotta, cream cheese, and powdered sugar on medium-high speed until smooth, about 3-5 minutes. Add in vanilla extract and whip for another 30 seconds.

Taste test the dip - if you'd like it sweeter, add more powdered sugar, about 2 tablespoons at a time. You can safely add up to another 1/2 cup of powdered sugar (8 tablespoons) without negatively impacting consistency.

Fold in mini chocolate chips, reserving some to sprinkle on top for decoration if desired.
Serve dip immediately with broken waffle cones for dipping.

Thanks done share recipes to : https://homemadehooplah.com/cannoli-dip/