Cozy Warm Milk

This Cozy Warm Milk is comforting and delicious! Make yourself a mug of warm milk before bed after a long day!



With all the crazy activities of my family, and I'm sure your family is the same, it can be really hard to wind down at the end of the day. Even before I was married and had kids, I always had bouts of insomnia for as long as I can remember. Avoiding all caffeine after 3pm has helped my insomnia, but warm milk before bed has been recommended to help as well. But does it actually work?



warm milk





Does warm milk help you sleep?

Yes it can help you sleep! Some experts believe the tryptophan in milk helps with sleep for the same reason that eating Thanksgiving turkey makes everyone sleepy. Other experts believe the combination of tryptophan and the high carbohydrate content in milk helps achieve that deep, comforting sleep. Still others think it's just a comforting reminder of being a child and having your mom tuck you in at night.
Read more �