BLT Pizza

This recipe for BLT Pizza is SO GOOD! Crescent roll crust, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and crumbled bacon. BLT pizza is perfect for dinner anytime!



BLT Pizza is the perfect recipe mashup of two of my favorite foods: BLT sandwiches (bacon, lettuce, and tomato), and pizza! Giving this a simple crescent roll crust takes the guess work out of this pizza - I love that there's no additional bake time after the crust is done. If you're having a party, pre-bake the crust and then just throw the toppings on before guests arrive!



blt pizza



BLTs completely remind me of my childhood. My sister and I would get SO EXCITED when my mom made these for dinner. Seriously, it felt like a special occasion when we were having BLTs!

You can imagine my utter annoyance when my own boys whine when I say we're having BLTs for dinner. They don't like lettuce or tomato so they're not fans. I mean really! I can't win!
Read more �