Cheddar Spinach Mashed Potatoes

These Cheddar Spinach Mashed Potatoes are decadent and delicious! Sauteed spinach in garlic with potatoes, cheddar, butter, and sour cream - a perfect holiday dinner side dish recipe!


Cheddar Spinach Mashed Potatoes



Between school, church, family visits, and various holiday parties, the holiday season from Thanksgiving through New Year's is completely booked up for us. I should say "completely" because I have a few Saturdays on the calendar with nothing on it, but it will fill up very soon. I want to try and enjoy this season, maybe even doing a few surprise spontaneous things with the kids in December, so when my Grandmom called to see what was on the kids' wishlists I decided to have them actually make their Christmas lists. I know it's early, but Santa wants to be done with shopping as soon as possible!

The heart-warmer award goes to my oldest, Silas. I told them to think of 10 things to put on their list. After thinking of three, he hold me he was done because he couldn't think of anything else. Of course I encouraged him to think of a few more things and he completed the list, but I love how he's not obsessed with getting a mountain of presents.


spinach mashed potatoes

Read more �