Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake

This Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake uses a lemon cake mix, lemon pudding mix, and only one bowl needed! Such a bright color and lemon flavor, perfect for spring brunch and parties!



Lemon Poppy Seed Cake


Easter is this weekend and our two older boys are home from school on Spring Break. We actually don't have a long extended spring break here in Central PA, at least not for our public school kiddos. They would have had Thursday, Friday, and Easter Monday off, but Thursday was knocked off that list as a make-up snow day.

I love having them all home with me for a few days, but it does give me a bit of a preview of what the summer months will be like. As a person who is most productive when I keep to a routine, let's just say I'm going to have my work cut out for me this summer!

Something I discovered earlier this morning that works when the kids are getting really rambunctious is to have them pick a book and read it to Reuben. At 18 months I'm so excited to say that he already loves reading! His favorite book character right now is Pete the Cat, which is perfect because we have loads of those books on our bookshelf. Double bonus, both Silas and Wesley can read those books fully. Without a doubt, reading to Reuben will be on the daily summer schedule for sure!


Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake

Read more �