Pineapple Banana Smoothie

I know it is non Fri but Midweek is only as expert for smoothies, right? Well, the argue is that I produce accept a St. Patrick�s Day ship service planned for Friday. You don�t desire to missy that recipe because it is unproblematic notwithstanding as well as then delicious! As for this Pineapple Banana Smoothie, it as good is every bit delicious as well as really refreshing! ??

You may accept noticed that I accept been using almond milk as a base of operations for my smoothies lately. I honor that it industrial plant good alongside close fruits as well as is pretty neutral inwards taste. I am a piffling to a greater extent than cautious alongside regular cow�s milk as it tin sometimes movement a stomach reaction for me when mixed alongside sure as shooting fruits. So far, almond milk seems to last fine as well as and then I am sticking alongside it.


Ingredients

  • 1 loving cup pineapple (cut into chunks) (200g)
  • 1 banana (peeled as well as cutting into chunks)
  • 1 loving cup almond milk (240ml)

Instructions

Combine pineapple, banana, as well as almond milk inwards a blender. Blend until smooth.

Remove as well as serve immediately.

Thanks done portion recipes to : https://www.rotinrice.com/pineapple-banana-smoothie/