Mini Sausage Pancake Muffins

My kids love pancakes! It’s definitely one of their favorite breakfast recipes. Not much beats a pancake breakfast but for those quick mornings these pancake mini muffins are my go to! No standing and flipping by the oven. I fill the muffin tin with my pancake mix and bake. For this recipe I just add cooked ground breakfast sausage to each muffin and then we dipped them in syrup.

I really didn’t change my batter much when making these then what I use for typical pancakes. They bake perfectly and come out fluffy and soft. Adding the sausage just made them even better. A full breakfast in every bite!

I started by serving these with syrup on the side for dipping but not doing that again for my toddlers. I mean why I thought it would be a good idea to give a 3 and 5 year old a bowl full of sweet sticky syrup and not think they would be dipping and licking fingers, I have not idea. My husband and I will still dip but maybe  for them just a tablespoon or two on top. Still a little messy but at least they have to eat the pancake to get the syrup. As much as my kids love pancakes they couldn’t pass up a chance to just eat fist full of syrup.


Ingredients

  • Ground breakfast sausage 1 lb
  • Flour 1 cup
  • Baking powder 1 tsp
  • Baking soda 1/2 tsp
  • Sugar 1 tbsp
  • Egg 1
  • Milk 1 cup
  • Butter melted,1 tbsp


Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
  2. Cook sausage. Crumbling with a spatula until fully cooked. Drain fat and set aside.
  3. Shift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar. In a separate bowl beat egg then add milk and melted butter. Now mix together wet and dry ingredients.
  4. Pour pancake mix into mini muffin pan then add a spoon full of cooked sausage. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 1-2 minutes.
  5. Optional: Serve with maple syrup.


thanks done share recipes to : https://www.thediaryofarealhousewife.com/mini-sausage-pancake-muffins/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes