HOMEMADE THIN MINTS

Guys, my Thin Mint addiction is ridiculous and now that I know how to make these Homemade Thin Mints, it’s at scary levels. I can pound more of these than I should probably admit and I love not having to wait to do it during a specific season!

Last year, Zach came home and told me very seriously, “I have a confession.” Me, being the worrier that I am, was expecting the worst. He proceeded to tell me, “My coworker’s niece is selling Girl Scout cookies and I may or may not have bought four boxes…” as he balled his hand into a fist and bit on it. Umm, hello? Do you not know me? That doesn’t make me mad, that makes me thrilled! My favorite Girl Scout Cookies are usually the Samoas, but I’ve taken a serious liking to Thin Mints in the last couple years. Which is why I’m so excited about this Homemade Thin Mints recipe!


Ingredients

  • 18-24 regular Oreos
  • 16 oz. dipping chocolate {I use Candiquik}
  • 1.5 tsp. peppermint extract


Instructions

Separate the Oreo cookies from the cream and get them as cream-free as you can.
Melt your chocolate according to package directions.

Add the peppermint extract to the chocolate and stir until evenly combined.

Dip an Oreo cookie in the chocolate and place on a sheet of wax paper.
Let sit until chocolate has hardened.
Drizzle leftover chocolate on top of the cookie, if desired.

Thanks done share recipes to : https://www.highheelsandgrills.com/homemade-thin-mints/