CANDY BAR TRIFLE

Oh, candy – I love you and I hate you.

After a crazy, stressful day sometimes there’s nothing better than just relaxing and snacking on a few pieces of chocolate candy. Wouldn’t you agree?? I know I’m not the only who feels like this, but I also know I’m not the only who wishes candy was as good for as celery!! Right?! That’s why I hate it too. So addicting and not good for you too! I guess that is why most parents let their kids trick or treat on Halloween but hate the fact that their kids just collected a pillowcase-full of candy!! I know many parents will “buy” the candy from their kids and offer them cash or even a toy in exchange for the candy, but I thought I’d come up with a treat to help get rid of the candy. 😉

Today’s recipe is for a Candy Bar Trifle that is filled with brownie chunks, chocolate cream and loads of chocolate candy. Yup – unwrap that Halloween candy and layer it in this dessert to get rid of a good chunk of those goodies from Halloween night. In fact, invite over some friends, make this dessert and enjoy some chocolate goodness knowing that your kids have little to no candy left, LOL!!


INGREDIENTS

  • Brownie mix (plus ingredients on box - we used a 9x13 pan mix)
  • 2 - 3.3 oz instant chocolate pudding boxes
  • 3 cups milk
  • 1 - large container Cool Whip
  • Chocolate candy

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Make brownies as directed on box. Let cool and cut into cubes. Set aside.
  2. Make pudding by mixing pudding mixes and milk. Add Cool Whip and mix well.
  3. Layer ⅓ brownie bites into the bottom of the trifle dish and top with ⅓ pudding mixture. Top with ⅓ of the chocolate candy. Repeat layers until done .
  4. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. ENJOY!


Thanks done share recipes to : https://lilluna.com/candy-bar-trifle/