Buttermilk Muffins with Nutella� Hazelnut Spread

These Buttermilk Muffins are the perfect easy breakfast on busy mornings! Top them with a swirl of Nutella and your family will be set for the day!






Weekday mornings in the Miller household are absolutely crazy most days! Kids need to get dressed. Lunches need to be made. Homework needs to be double checked. Coffee needs to be brewed.

You get the idea!


Honestly though, who wouldn't have an extra pep in their step knowing these Buttermilk Muffins with Nutella hazelnut spread were waiting for them in the morning? ??

Believe it or not, I had never tried Nutella hazelnut spread until I was an adult and I'm so sad I missed out on that delicious flavor until recently! I introduced my kids to Nutella not that long ago, and it was a huge hit. Since then, I've been on the hunt for different foods that are easy just to have them spread some on it themselves. We all thought Nutella was absolutely delicious spread on these warm buttermilk muffins!




Read more �