BLACK BEAN AVOCADO BROWNIES

Happy Recipe Redux Day! This was a fun theme for me this month. I emailed my mom and had her help me brainstorm recipe ideas and then it got us thinking of all of the yummy things we used to make and family memories. Black Bean Avocado brownies were not something I necessarily made growing up…but all the recipes my mom told me about revolved around baking goodies! She said she did not have us cooking too much because she never wanted us to cut ourselves with a knife or anything sharp. She mainly had us rolling dough…stirring the batter…and to be honest…my first cooking recollections include licking the mixing bowl and spoon! (Oh, and when I say us…I mean myself and my 2 older brothers!)

(As you can see if you’re reading I made this recipe is Sept. 2016 but I shot the video for this in Aug. 2017! Enjoy!

“Surround yourself with reminders of the reasons you have chosen to do the work you do. Keep the thoughts of those reasons foremost in your mind. Achievement never happens for its own sake. Achievement is built when there are solid, meaningful reasons behind it. The only enduring impediment to success is the lack of a reason for that success. Connect with a good reason, keep that connection strong, and you will find your way through whatever challenges you encounter. When you have a reason, you have a stake in the outcome. When you have a reason, you’re able to summon the discipline, commitment, persistence and creativity necessary to get the job done. The best motivation is not to be found in some sophisticated secret technique or procedure. The best motivation is to constantly keep yourself in contact with your reasons. Give yourself plenty of reasons to succeed. And you most assuredly will.”


Ingredients

  • 1 can black beans rinsed well and drained
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 3/4 cup sugar I did half dark brown, half white!
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. baking powder
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 avocado small, medium, large - the more the merrier!
  • Dark Chocolate chips enough to cover top of batter when in pan, about 1/2 cup-3/4 cup

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Mix all ingredients in a food processor (except the chocolate chips) until smooth.
Spray an 8x8 inch baking pan with PAM and scoop brownie batter into pan. (You can mix in some chocolate chips in at this point too.) Sprinkle enough chocolate chips to cover the top of batter.

Cook for 38-40 minutes or until you poke brownies with a toothpick and it comes out clean.

Let sit for 20 minutes before you cut. (If you can wait that long) 😉 Store in fridge & enjoy!

Recipe Notes
Flourless + Gluten Free!
**Another option** Sub 3/4 cup sugar with 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce + 1/2 cup coconut sugar.
*Drizzle with peanut butter if desired!

thanks done share recipes to : https://krollskorner.com/recipes/desserts/black-bean-avocado-brownies/