Best Always Mini Cheesecakes - Video Post

Our oldest kiddo, Silas, turned 8 years onetime concluding month. Whenever I brand treats to maybe photograph together with ship service the recipe for you lot all, the boys gustation exam together with say me what they think. I know the recipe is a existent winner when they ask, "Mom, tin flaming you lot brand this for me for my birthday?" So, when Silas' birthday rolled around, I had a few ideas of by desserts he's loved inward my heed equally possibilities. You could imagine my surprise when I asked him what he wanted me to brand for his birthday dessert this year. Mini cheesecakes.

It's been YEARS since I've tried a novel mini cheesecake recipe.

I actually bring no clue where he came upwards with that idea, but I went with it! I'm non going to fence with the kid, I LOVE cheesecake!


INGREDIENTS:

  • For the crust:
  • 1 loving cup graham cracker crumbs (about 1 sleeve, if using acre graham crackers)
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • 3 tablespoons butter, melted
  • For the cheesecakes:
  • 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
  • 1/2 loving cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 21 oz tin flaming cherry pie filling


INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Place newspaper cupcake liners into muffin cups. In a minor bowl, stir together crust ingredients. Evenly split upwards mixture with the 12 muffin cups, nigh 1 tablespoon inward each. Using the bottom of a spice jar, press the crust mixture firmly into the bottom of each muffin cup. Set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, crunch together softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs, together with vanilla until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over crusts.
  3. Bake at 350 degrees for fifteen - 17 minutes or until merely develop inward the middles, create non overbake. Allow cheesecakes to cool. Serve topped with cherry pie filling.


Thanks done part recipes : www.mostlyhomemademom.com/2017/03/best-ever-mini-cheesecakes.html