Peanut Butter Frosting

Peanut Butter Frosting with my favorite cupcakes ever are PEANUT BUTTER CUP! I mean seriously, chocolate and peanut butter goodness. It is a treat well worth the extra cellulite that ends up on my thighs every time I even think about these cupcakes. Can you hear that? That is the sound of my pants button popping.

Ok, not true, I mean…how could it be, I am wearing sweats. Yep, it is 2:30 in the afternoon and I am dreaming of peanut butter cupcakes and wearing sweatpants.


Ingredients

Frosting
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1/2 c butter, softened
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups powder sugar
2-3 Tbs of milk
Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
Instructions


In a medium sized mixing bowl, using hand mixer, cream together peanut butter and butter
Add in the vanilla and powder sugar, and mix to combine.
Add in milk to make it the consistency you want. More or less according to preference
Taste, adjust according to taste.
Cuisine: American | Recipe Type: Dessert
Notes

If the frosting tastes too powdered sugary, add in more peanut butter.

Thanks done share recipes to : https://www.eazypeazymealz.com/peanut-butter-cupcake/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Rachael%20@%20EazyPeazyMealz&utm_content=Peanut%20Butter%20Frosting