Best Chocolate Glaze Ever

This is my favorite chocolate glaze. With only 5 easy ingredients needed, I bet it’s going to be your favorite too!

I made this recipe for the first time when I was making a copycat of my favorite NYC Black and White Cookies. Obvs, this glaze is for the “black” half. I like the vanilla side too, but I find myself using the chocolate version more often to top a variety of different treats.

It is PERFECTION on donuts. Especially coated in sprinkles. I’ll be posting this vanilla donut recipe soon. But in the mean time you should really try this glaze on these chocolate cake donuts. It’s killer.

Besides the super chocolate-y taste, this glaze has a few other great things going for it:

1. It’s SUPER easy to make. Just toss everything in the bowl and whisk until smooth. Easy, easy peasy.
2. It has a really great consistency. It’s thin enough to be nice and spread-able (even pour-able), but it’s thick enough that it doesn’t just run all over the place. It pretty much stays where you put it.
3. It sets up really nicely if you leave it uncovered or if you refrigerate it. Which is just nice, because = less mess when eating = 😀.


INGREDIENTS:
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar

1 tablespoon light corn syrup

1 teaspoon vanilla

1 - 3 tablespoons water

1/4 c + 2 Tbsp. cup cocoa powder

DIRECTIONS:

Simply whisk all ingredient together in a stand mixer, using the water to adjust for desired consistency.

Use a spatula to spread on cookies, cakes, donuts, ect.

Thanks done share recipes to : https://www.somethingswanky.com/best-chocolate-glaze-ever/