Creamy Baked Ziti

This Creamy Baked Ziti is a total family favorite dinner! Layers of ziti pasta, meat sauce, mozzarella, provolone, and sour cream - absolutely delicious!


Creamy Baked Ziti

I originally posted this recipe here on Mostly Homemade Mom over 5 years ago. At the time, I was a full time teacher with a toddler and an infant. Paul and I had our share of layoffs and job losses and we were trying to make ends meet when I decided to see if I could earn a little extra money by trying this "blog thing" along with my teaching job.

If you would have told me way back then that this little "blog thing" would now be my fulltime job, I would have said that you're nutso! I still can't believe it sometimes that this is my job, I love it THAT much. Thank you for being along with me for the ride!

I left the original post below as it originally appeared in 2012 - just with an updated printable recipe card and how-to video. We still absolutely LOVE this baked ziti recipe and I'm sure your family will, too!




If you're reading this in your email, click "read more" to watch the video in your browser.
Read more �