Slow Cooker Raspberry Balsamic Meatballs

These Slow Cooker Raspberry Balsamic Meatballs are the perfect glazed meatballs for a party! Raspberry preserves, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings make the perfect bite-sized appetizer recipe!


Slow Cooker Raspberry Balsamic Meatballs



This recipe is sort of a twist on the classic grape jelly meatballs that everyone loves to make around the holidays for Christmas parties and New Year's parties. I've had those before and I definitely prefer this recipe below. The original is very sweet, but this one has a much deeper flavor which I think it due to the balsamic vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. It only leaves me with one question.

Who in the world thought this up in the first place?!


My recipe video is below. If you're reading this in your email, be sure to click "Read More" to view the video in your browser. Enjoy!


Read more �