Jalapeno Corn Dip

This Jalapeno Corn Dip takes minutes to make! Sweet corn, peppers, jalapenos, and cheese - don't forget the corn chips!


Jalapeno Corn Dip



I'm not quite sure what happened to me this summer, but somehow I became a gardener. I used to absolutely despise being outside and working in the garden. It was a yearly chore that required me being out in the blazing hot summer sun, getting bit by mosquitos, and I honestly just wasn't good at it.

I remember at our previous house in Ephrata, one year I was so impressed with myself because I actually weeded the whole front yard and planted geraniums and impatiens. I even finished it off with mulch, it actually looked great! But then the year after that I had Wesley and I was not about to be looking after a newborn and doing yard work, so the weeds overtook it again.


corn and jalapeno dip

Read more �