Sweet-and-Sour Pork Chop Casserole


This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AllNaturalPork #CollectiveBias

This recipe for Sweet-and-sour Pork Chop Casserole uses simple ingredients! Boneless pork chops, pineapple, green pepper, and brown rice in a sweet sauce. Dinner the entire family will LOVE!


sweet-and-sour pork chop casserole



As our boys get older, I'm very quickly realizing that my normal recipes are going to need to be doubled. In some cases, tripled. These kids drive me nuts, though, because they'll go through days where I can barely get them to eat a sandwich, and then other days where they literally eat the entire cabinet and are still hungry after! I'm happy to report they absolutely loved this recipe for sweet-and-sour pork! One casserole dish made plenty for all of us, which is somewhat of a challenge with these growing boys.

Another challenge I've been having recently with dinners is timing. I either underestimate how much time it takes to prepare dinner and we're all cranky and starving and eating snacks until it's ready. Or I overestimate how long it takes and it's ready hours before dinner time (some slow cooker recipes can be this way).


sweet and sour pork chops

Read more �