Chocolate Peanut Butter Nice Cream

I know I’ve written before about my undying love for anything with chocolate and peanut butter.

And that ice cream is pretty much my favorite food.

So this chocolate peanut butter nice cream? I could eat it straight from the blender. Oh who am I kidding… I do eat it straight from the blender. And on more than one occasion, it’s been my dinner. Thankfully the ingredients are so healthy that it’s actually quite a balanced dinner!

(Or, at least that’s what I tell myself.)

girl eating ice cream

Anyways, I’m not saying it’s every day.


Ingredients

  • 4 overripe bananas, chopped and frozen
  • 1/4 cup peanut butter, or allergy-friendly sub
  • 1/3 cup cocoa powder
  • optional 1 tbsp dutch cocoa or chocolate protein powder
  • 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1/8 tsp salt

Instructions

Make sure the bananas are at least partially brown before freezing them. Combine all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender. Process until completely smooth, adding a little milk of choice if your blender isn’t strong enough to handle the frozen banana. (If you’re not using a high-speed blender like a Vitamix and don’t want to add any liquid, simply thaw the bananas a bit before blending.) Either serve immediately as soft serve, or freeze for up to an hour before scooping out with an ice cream scoop for the classic ice-cream look. This tastes best the day it is made, but you can technically freeze leftovers for up to a few weeks and thaw before serving.

thanks done share recipes to : https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2017/07/31/chocolate-peanut-butter-nice-cream/