Creamy Salmon Penne

I dear cooking amongst salmon. It is too then tender too flavorful. I convey never been disappointed amongst a salmon dish. This Creamy Salmon Penne recipe comes involve from Italy. My mom says it�s ane of her favorite quick pasta dishes. Hope you�ll experience the same agency afterward you lot hand it a try.

Penne is ane of the most pop kinds of pasta inwards Italy and, no surprise, it fits this dish perfectly. Fettuccine would last my adjacent choice. By the way, if you lot haven�t tried my Fettuccine inwards Roasted Pepper Sauce yet, I strongly advise you lot produce so. I�ve made it on many occasions too everyone raves most it. Although I haven�t even too then made Creamy Salmon Penne for my friends, I am pretty certain it is going to last ane of their favorites, too.


Ingredients

  • 1 lb salmon
  • 8 oz uncooked penne pasta
  • 3 tbsp butter
  • 1 medium  onion (chopped)
  • 8 oz heavy cream
  • 3/4 loving cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano
  • 1/4 loving cup chopped parsley
  •  salt too pepper

Instructions

  1. Cook pasta according to the packet instructions. Meanwhile, saute the onion inwards butter over medium oestrus for 4-5 minutes.
  2. Add the salmon too piece of job along cooking for only about other 5-7 minutes, breaking it into flakes equally it cooks.
  3. Add the heavy cream, salt, too pepper. Stir too plough off the heat.
  4. Add the cooked pasta, Parmigiano Reggiano, too chopped parsley, mixing everything together thoroughly.
  5. Sprinkle amongst to a greater extent than cheese too parsley earlier serving.


Thanks done part recipes to : https://cooktoria.com/recipe/creamy-salmon-penne/