CHEWY PISTACHIO COOKIES

Chewy Pistachio Cookies are a wonderful cookie recipe for anyone who loves pistachios! I adore the flavor of pistachios as well as the mild crunch they add to these cookies. I love the pale green color they bake to as well. I love making my Mint Chocolate Pudding Cookies, but these Chewy Pistachio Pudding Cookies are a great alternative for when you need a festive, green cookie. They’re perfect for the holidays as well as St. Patrick’s Day!

Three kitchen items make these cookies come together really fast. I actually use these items in nearly every cookie recipe I make, so they’re quite versatile. First, I line my cookie sheets with a piece of parchment paper. They’re sold in sizes that fit a 12×16 cookie sheet perfectly and enable to cookies to bake well without sticking- and no mess from spraying oil on the cookie sheets!

The second item is a KitchenAid mixer. I love mine! I have a Bosch as well but I find I use my KitchenAid for cookies. There is a cookie paddle that comes with every mixer that you attach to the top of the mixer. They’re easy to use and help you mix the ingredients uniformly. I also use the metal whisk attachment in this recipe to make the frosting. It whips it up super fast! Add this to your wish list because it’s one of my all-time used small appliances ever!

The third item is a cookie scoop! Years and years ago I used to use 2 spoons to measure and scrape cookie dough onto the pans. It wasn’t a perfect process and I often ended up with oblong cookies in various sizes. A friend of mine brought cookies to a party and I noticed each and every one of her cookies looked PERFECT. Her secret? A cookie scoop! They come in three sizes- 1/2 tablespoon, 1.5 tablespoon and 3 tablespoon scoops. I used the middle size- 1.5 tablespoon for these, and most other cookies. (Although when I’m serving a large crowd, I use the small cookie scoop. People love having a smaller cookie, especially at an event with several other desserts.)


Ingredients

  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup butter softened (1 stick)
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1 small box instant pistachio pudding mix 3.4 oz
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 cups white chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup shelled pistachios chopped

Instructions

  1. Cream together sugar and butter. Add egg, sour cream, milk and pudding mix.
  2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt & baking soda.
  3. Incorporate flour mixture into the pudding mixture and mix until well combined.
  4. Add in white chocolate chips and chopped pistachios. Mix until combined.
  5. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
  6. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Let cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy! Yields 3.5 dozen cookies.

Recipe Notes
Yields 3.5 dozen cookies

thanks done share recipes to : https://butterwithasideofbread.com/chewy-pistachio-cookies/