Cannoli Dip

For every bit much every bit I claim to beloved desserts dips I�ve seriously been neglecting them every bit of late. I had to banking concern represent my recipe archives to hold upwards sure, but my concluding dessert dip was posted all the way dorsum at the showtime of March.

So, clearly, this like shooting fish in a barrel cannoli dip was to a greater extent than than called for.

And if you�re similar me in addition to haven�t fully come upwards to damage alongside the fact that we�re almost one-half way through the calendar month of May (!!) that agency it�s been 2 whole months since I whipped upwards something sugariness in addition to dippable.

Like, seriously.

Time, you lot remove to tiresome your roll.

Wait, are the cool kids however proverb �slow your roll�?

Yes?

Maybe no?

Guess I�ll only accept to cross my fingers in addition to promise for the best, drive I�m only non gear upwards to upgrade my slang in addition to purpose �on fleek� inwards a sentence.

Anywho, where was I?

Oh, correct � DIP!


ingredients

  • 1 loving cup ricotta
  • 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
  • 1 loving cup powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2/3 loving cup mini chocolate chips
  • waffle cones broken
  • US CUSTOMARY - METRIC

instructions

Using a stand upwards mixer (or a paw mixer + large bowl), add together inwards ricotta, cream cheese, in addition to powdered saccharide on medium-high speed until smooth, close 3-5 minutes. Add inwards vanilla extract in addition to whip for roughly other xxx seconds.

Taste exam the dip - if you'd similar it sweeter, add together to a greater extent than powdered sugar, close 2 tablespoons at a time. You tin hand the axe safely add together upwards to roughly other 1/2 loving cup of powdered saccharide (8 tablespoons) without negatively impacting consistency.

Fold inwards mini chocolate chips, reserving roughly to sprinkle on function past times for ornamentation if desired.
Serve dip directly alongside broken waffle cones for dipping.

Thanks done part recipes to : https://homemadehooplah.com/cannoli-dip/