Best Always Mini Cheesecakes - Video Post

Our oldest kiddo, Silas, turned 8 years one-time concluding month. Whenever I brand treats to mayhap photograph together with postal service the recipe for yous all, the boys gustatory modality exam together with say me what they think. I know the recipe is a existent winner when they ask, "Mom, tin yous brand this for me for my birthday?" So, when Silas' birthday rolled around, I had a few ideas of by desserts he's loved inward my heed equally possibilities. You could imagine my surprise when I asked him what he wanted me to brand for his birthday dessert this year. Mini cheesecakes.

It's been YEARS since I've tried a novel mini cheesecake recipe.

I genuinely convey no clue where he came upward with that idea, but I went with it! I'm non going to combat with the kid, I LOVE cheesecake!

We genuinely planned a pocket-sized play engagement with some of his friends, they came habitation with us after schoolhouse i twenty-four hr menstruum together with they all spent the afternoon trading Pokemon cards. These kids are OBSESSED with Pokemon correct now! They genuinely aren't allowed to merchandise at school, then it was dainty to plow over them some fourth dimension exterior of schoolhouse together. Of class nosotros had the identify unit of measurement over for pizza together with dessert afterwards the same night, together with literally everyone raved most this mini cheesecake recipe!

Feel gratuitous to function out the cherry pie filling off, I did this for the kickoff batch together with they tasted great. I honestly prefer the pie filling on though, it gives it simply a picayune scrap extra to the cheesecakes.


INGREDIENTS:

  • For the crust:
  • 1 loving cup graham cracker crumbs (about 1 sleeve, if using piece graham crackers)
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • 3 tablespoons butter, melted
  • For the cheesecakes:
  • 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
  • 1/2 loving cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 21 oz tin cherry pie filling

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Place newspaper cupcake liners into muffin cups. In a pocket-sized bowl, stir together crust ingredients. Evenly split upward mixture alongside the 12 muffin cups, most 1 tablespoon inward each. Using the bottom of a spice jar, press the crust mixture firmly into the bottom of each muffin cup. Set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, compaction together softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs, together with vanilla until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over crusts.
  3. Bake at 350 degrees for fifteen - 17 minutes or until simply educate inward the middles, create non overbake. Allow cheesecakes to cool. Serve topped with cherry pie filling.


Thanks done portion recipes to : www.mostlyhomemademom.com/2017/03/best-ever-mini-cheesecakes.html