Skinny Blood Orange Margaritas

Heeeey guys, happy Wednesday!

I feel like I haven’t shared a cocktail in forever.

But, you know, I buy a bag of blood oranges every time I’m at the store just in case it’s the last time I see them. And I have 3 children which means that I’m at the store at least every other day.

I swear half my fridge is blood oranges right now.

Anyone else finding that the blood oranges this year just aren’t as red as they usually are? Mine have all been a dark orange color with orangish-pinkish juice. Whatever, still amazing, still beautiful.


Ingredients

3 ounces tequila
2 ounces orange liqueur
2 ounces fresh-squeezed lime juice
4 ounces fresh-squeezed blood orange juice
1 - 2 drops liquid stevia
lime slices, for garnish
coarse salt, for rims (optional)
Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory

Instructions

Mix tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, and orange juice together. Add liquid stevia to desired sweetness. In you want salted rims, run the lime slices around the rims of 2 glasses and dip into coarse salt. Fill glasses with ice and pour drink over. Top with lime slices if desired.

Thanks done share recipes to : fakeginger.com/skinny-blood-orange-margaritas/